_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 14

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


I’ve already told everyone that The Hunger Games series came to me highly recommended.  BUT, now I am HIGHLY recommending it.  Or at least the first novel, The Hunger Games.  I admit I wasn’t sure I would like this series.  I thought it might be more sci-fi than what I usually read.  And, let us not forget, it was written for the tween population.  But to say that I loved this book, might be an understatement.  I literally didn’t want to put it down.  I was reading it during commercials, at the nail salon (where I may have shed a tear when one of the tributes was killed), and even seriously considered reading it at stoplight’s!  Don’t worry, safety first.  Everyone I know who has read it, feels the same.  So definitely check it out.  And, I cannot wait to start the second book, Catching Fire


No comments:

Post a Comment